Sunday, September 28, 2008

Found My Niche!


I think I found my calling: Photography. It's always been an interest of mine but I never thought of actually making a career out of it. But this past week, I have had three paying photography jobs. It's so exciting to do something that I have such a passion for and make money doing it!

I still get nervous when outside people look at my work. Putting a piece of your own art out there for everyone to see is a little nerve-wracking. And it doesn't matter what your art may be (i.e. painting, poetry, sculpting), it is your personal portrayal of the world. Sharing it with someone is like letting them have a look directly into your soul. Not everyone is going to agree with your portrayal either. There will always be critics, the biggest being yourself.

No comments: